This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals transforming healthcare experiences. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
We have an exciting contract opportunity for two new Support Representatives to deliver first-class support to ensure that our customers get the most out of their implemented solution. This includes install/implementation, technical troubleshooting and providing general customer service.
- Implementation and on-boarding of new customers
- Training for all new customers on relevant product suite
- Training on select products to existing customers
- Customer satisfaction and troubleshooting processes
- To provide general and technical support to customers with new and existing products and services on an adhoc basis
You will be solutions focused and outcomes driven with an ability to teach customers and add value. You’ll have strong organisational skills and an ability to multitask. You will be a voracious learner and remain resilient in the face of setbacks.
Experience you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience in a senior customer service role
- 2+ years experience in technical based role
- Experience in technical troubleshooting
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Efficient service delivery and output
The perks behind the work
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. Learning and challenge aside, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours and arrangements
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee on tap
- Regular social events and play spaces on-site
- Salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Workplace wellness program
Diversity and inclusion
HealthEngine believes in the power of a diverse workforce and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers and consumers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
A bit more about us
HealthEngine is a purpose-led business, on a mission to transform healthcare in Australia. As the leading consumer healthcare platform, we’re creating a better patient experience by bringing all healthcare providers into one, connected network. We allow patients to find and book healthcare practitioners at the touch of a button, 24/7, while providing practices with the tools and technology to improve their patients’ experience. We believe that by creating a more connected, immediate and simple ecosystem, we can improve health outcomes for everyone.