SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
As a Product Manager at SafetyCulture, you’ll have the opportunity to work on complex problems that impact millions of users worldwide, and operate at a scale few other Australian tech companies have reached. You will collaborate with a small group of driven, curious and customer-minded Product Managers and have a lot of fun doing it.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, why they come to iAuditor and their journeys from pre sign-up to becoming active users and expanding their teams
- Define and own the vision, strategy and product roadmap for Onboarding new customers and translate company strategy and goals for your teamBlend product usage data with customer insights to identify opportunities to drive your product forward, and validate the impact you have had with techniques such as A/B tests
- Work closely and collaboratively with an Agile, cross-functional software development team including engineering, design, data analytics, and marketing to deliver product experiences that delight and activate our new customers
- Champion onboarding across our products and collaborate with other product teams on when and how to introduce new features throughout our customers’ journeys Communicate frequently to the broader business including Leadership, Go To Market, and Operations teams about your vision, roadmap, features, decisions and insights.
- You will constantly seek out feedback Own the success of Onboarding, analyse key customer behaviour and product metrics obsessively, and iterate effectively. You’ll measure success by outcomes, not outputs.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.