- Providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV) Development as well as wider consulting skills
- Completion of support tasks and smaller support projects working across all of our different client solutions
- Contribute to Solution Design artefacts that translate business requirements into solution design
- Prepare IP/Wiki materials and participate in providing user training
- Undertake transition activities and collection/establishment of support artefacts as allocated
- Provide support to existing clients with minimal supervision
- Several years' development experience with an excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in a support environment – incident management, release management & change management will be familiar terms to you
- Be an expert trouble shooter and love getting your teeth stuck into puzzles
- Experience in estimating BC services, capturing scope & requirements, writing user stories and development specifications
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net framework, including ASP.Net, C#, JQuery, SQL server
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Understand both waterfall and agile implementation approaches
Empired is an ASX listed IT professional services organisation with the breadth and depth of capability to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow's advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia and New Zealand to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position