Empired’s NSW Data Insights and AI Practice is expanding rapidly, and this critical role will lead the day to day delivery and management of key projects. In partnership with our project management team, you will have oversight of technical architecture, project scope and plans, solution delivery and risk escalation.
You will have exceptional stakeholder relationship management skills coupled with technical leadership and solution ownership. You will lead a development team and act as a mentor to your colleagues, helping them to learn and perfect new skills.
To succeed at Empired you will have:
A deep understanding and experience of enterprise data architecture patterns and processes including:
• Design and develop large data warehouses across multiple domains.
• Develop complex ETL using SSIS, Azure Data Factory or Azure Databricks.
• Experience of database performance tuning utilising a range of indexing technology including Column Store.
• SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse.
• Experience to Continuous Integration using Azure DevOps.
• Data requirements gathering and data modeling.
• Design and develop complex pixel-perfect reports using SSRS, Power BI Paginated Reports.
• Design and develop of insightful reports using Power BI Tableau, Spotfire etc.
• A proven track record in delivering data-oriented solutions utilising big data, data warehousing, operational insight, data management or business intelligence.
• Be familiar with the data challenges faced by organisations within any of the following sectors: Mining, Government, Higher Education, Health & Social Care, Engineering, Manufacturing.
• Clear written and verbal communications; able to communicate with a wide range of people and to gather requirements.
Apply online with your CV and Cover Letter.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position