Senior System Architect (RPA)
Brisbane, QLD or Melbourne, VIC
Leonardo is looking for a Senior System Architect (RPA) to lead our diverse team. Working with our internal and external stakeholders, this role contributes towards aligning Leonardo’s technology approach with the company’s strategic objectives, with a good understanding of process-centric thinking and requirements capture, to help our clients excel.
Who is Leonardo?
Leonardo is a process transformation company, driving intelligent end-to-end process improvement through technology. We have an outstanding reputation for partnering with our clients across a full suite of services from business improvement including business architecture, design thinking, process mining, identification, analysis and management; to process automation including intelligent and robotic process automation; to integration including integration architecture, API and ESB development, integration design and governance; to platform technologies including container deployment, cloud-migration and DevOps/CICD enablement.
Leonardo helps customers improve organisational performance by analysing, improving and managing business processes. Our consulting, advisory, delivery and deployment teams are leaders in helping our clients rebuild processes for the digital age. They work in a truly flexible and agile manner, with our teams in Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth collaborating daily across client projects and development work.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified professional Senior Business Process Architect (RPA) Consultant, who has experience in delivering the full end-to-end life cycle of software development and ideally RPA. The prerequisites for this role are a minimum of 7 years’ experience and a real passion for BPM. You must be self-motivated, be able to work independently and with a team of Consultants, Architects, Modellers and RPA Developers and be willing to learn and have a motivation to help others achieve their objectives. This role is a full-time or contract role (can be negotiated).
- A Minimum of 7 years’ experience in BPM and/or Business process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate strong experience in business/process architecture design and development and integration in other Enterprise Architecture areas
- Demonstrated experience in process modelling, standards, notations, architecture and governance
- Demonstrated experience in successful client engagement
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of small teams
- Successful application of project delivery and management principles
- Application of excellent presentation, workshop facilitation and conflict management skills
- Business, Process or Enterprise Architecture Framework(s) and their applications
- Experience with repository-based modelling tools, actively applying Architectural concepts with the tool and understanding administrative aspects of the tool
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, and deploy
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development meetings
- Identify opportunities to deliver value to organisations through the application of technology
- Work with team members to identify, mitigate and resolve project issues and risks
- Engage directly with and respond to Business teams to ensure the application configuration meets the evolving requirements of the business
- Work collaboratively with peer & Deployment teams and staff to deliver best-practice recommendations on solution usage
Knowledge & Experience:
- More than 3 years of experience (effort) in object-oriented programming
- Previous experience in application development and implementation support
- Previous RPA Development experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism
- Manage incidents & problems that occur with the digital workforce
- Previous experience in process improvement
- Individual skills - process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related qualification and 10 years of experience in development with a focus on architecture or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
What's In It For You
- We offer a range of great benefits working for Leonardo, including work variety, workplace flexibility and prioritising work-life balance. We know that our team members drive our success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and rewards.
- We have assembled a team of passionate people who contribute to our company culture. The Leonardo Culture Code is an overview of what we do that is different, our shared working values and the ‘Leonardo Code’ that we maintain when working with our customers, partners and coworkers.
- This Position is based in Melbourne or Brisbane CBD and will require both working from the office, at the client and from home.
- Must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this job.
If you feel that you are right for this job, please include a brief cover letter explaining why, along with your resume.