Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We’re seeking an Application support engineer to join us on an initial 2 week contract, and provide operational support as well as manage the Office 2016 environment
This is a remote based work, so ability to engage with customers over the phone is essential.
- Administer and manage the Ofiice 2016 environment including packaging and deployment
- Troubleshoot and assist with Macros
- Reviewing macros to identify why reports do not load/run in move from Office 2010 to Office 2016
- Skills in excel, access, VB scripting
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant experience supporting applications at Level 2/3 remotely
- Strong VB scripting and troubleshooting experience
- Good communication skills with a can-do attitude
As well as the ability to commence before 23rd october 2020.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.