*This is a Full-Time role contracted for 6 months with the potential to go permanent
RateMyAgent launched in 2014 and still consider ourselves a start-up with our founders (Mark and Ed) active in the day to day running of the business. We have an awesome innovative tech culture, tonnes of energy and a focus to deliver amazing outcomes. Our culture means that teams can enjoy ownership of their products and the autonomy to innovate; backed by our belief in cross-functional collaboration, experimentation and learning.
Ratemyagent.com.au is Australia’s No. 1 real estate agent ratings and statistics website. It provides recommendations, rankings and reviews for real estate agents in Australia. There are currently employees, (with more set to join in the next six months) and we are surrounded by expert partners and advisors.
We have ambitious plans for international growth (with current focus on the USA). We’re on a mission to be the global no 1. Real estate ranking and statistics service.
Due to the continued growth and success of the organization we’re looking to hire an experienced account manager.
· Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
· Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Upsell accounts onto higher spend levels and other products.
- Strong Communicator Who Loves Communicating.
- Passionate People Person
- Customer Focused
- Experienced and Willing to Get Hands Dirty
- Boundary Pusher
- Team Player
- Desire to improve & learn
Desirable skills & Experience
- Previously worked in Account Management or Business Development
- Previous Real Estate Experience (desired not essential)
- Digital & social media marketing knowledge
RateMyAgent offers a competitive salary, a relaxed and interesting office space in Richmond, and a great team of colleagues to spend the day with. Education and career progression are highly prioritised to ensure people get the most out of their commitment to the business, with opportunities to innovate on a number of major developments across the applications.
Day to day employee benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Birthday leave. A day off for your birthday.
- Training budget
- Team activities budget
Due to Covid19 this role is working from home until we can go back into our Richmond office.