Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Entreprise Principal Consultant to join our Datacentre Practice in Melbourne. Working out of our Collins street office, you'll be responsible aligning appropriate technology to meet the business objectives and strategy around datacentre transformation and cloud adoption.
Continued requirement for a business focused consultant to support our managed hybrid IT strategy to deliver on technical requirements which impacts the DCS business in Victoria.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong consulting experience and the ability to work with the sales team to bring on new work.
Your day at NTT
- Identify the business objectives and success factors for technology strategies
- Identifying and qualifying transformation opportunities
- Define "to-be" architecture
- Develop technology roadmaps to meet the business objectives and strategy
- Develop business case and return on investment documentation
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience with consulting around datacentre transformation and cloud adoption
- Proven presales experience and well versed with managing and owning bids and proposals
- Well versed with enterprise architecture and reference architecture best practices
- Experienced with defining and developing technology roadmaps
- Consultative manner and engagement style
Key areas of focus for consulting engagements include
- Technology maturity assessments
- Cloud adoption, cloud strategies and transformation
- Datacentre and cloud migration strategies
- Datacentre consolidation
- Disaster recovery planning