Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking SENIOR APPLICATION DDEVELOPER to join us on an initial 8 months contract, augmenting ICT client’s project on-site in Canberra.
As Senior Application Developer guides other application developers in the planning, designing, creation, amending, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software components in order to deliver agreed value to stakeholders.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in Application Development
- Prior experience in Design, develop and implement software
- Experience with Identity and Access Management, Hadoop Big Data Platforms, Cloud Infrastructure (MS Azure), API-based integration patterns
- Experience with Data Management tools, Integrated Data Management solutions
- Experience with Integrating DevOps and CI/CD pipelines, Open-source and COTS technology