Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Day to day duties of the role
- Conduct batch migration including History.
- Maintain an understanding of variables between different systems and what data needs to go to be transferred gaps.
- Maintain an understanding of how to fill gaps from source systems, etc.
- Map from Source data to match a destination schema.
- Develop ETL for the migration (rules not code).
- Experience with Migration to Data warehouse
- Sound understanding of data mapping
- Sound understanding of ETL processes