Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract with growth potential within a global organization, in which you will use your Data Mapping and Systems Migration experience .
Your day at NTT
- Map from Source data to match a destination schema
- Develop ETL for the migration (rules, not code)
- Examine business rules, trigger points, hard gates basically all the events where a job might be triggered (Process Mapping and Business rule definition)
- Mapping statuses for translation between three systems (Translation table of events) would include error paths.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Sound understanding of Business process
- Demonstrated understanding of data mapping
- Sound understanding of systems migration
- General understanding of business rules and triggers for specific events in systems and data mapping.