Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Marketing Communications Manager to be responsible for the development of near-term and mid-term global marketing communications strategies for their portfolio, and the execution of those strategies with the purpose of driving brand choice and growth for Cochlear.
The scope of this role is broad, spanning strategy (including the development of communications strategies, plans and frameworks) through to detailed execution (the creation and production of marketing assets which will include such things as sales aids, brochures, presentation decks, videos, social media assets, and so on).
This role involves a broad and deep level of stakeholder management, working closely with numerous teams and departments (including but not limited to Product Management, Insights, Professional Marketing, Training & Education, Clinical, R&D, Services, our internal Design team and when budget allows, external suppliers such as creative agencies).
In this role you will be expected to:
- Develop communications strategies that reflect agreed business priorities and product plans;
- Develop communications plans that will distinguish our products in-market, support regional sales efforts and ultimately drive growth;
- Execute communications plans through the delivery of key assets, to agreed timelines and within agreed budget;
- Contribute to the alignment of all communications across our product portfolio.
- Experience in either a relatable marketing role or in working with Cochlear products
- A natural collaborator who values the perspectives and insights of others
- Strong communication skills and confidence in presenting
- A proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders
- Personal accountability, responsibility, initiative and drive
- Ability to work independently, while also being comfortable and effective in a team environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage different and numerous projects and prioritise workload based on business needs
- Comfortable working within clear parameters with regard to timeline and budget management
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience in a marketing environment in the medical devices category
- Marketing, Business or Communications experience and qualifications
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.