We’re looking for an experienced product designer to help hoteliers increase guest bookings via our Demand Plus and Direct Booking tools. Working on the end-to-end process through research, design and delivery, you’ll be responsible for improving the existing customer extranet, as well as working on a new staff portal.
The right person for this role is obsessed with using data to uncover problems and measure outcomes, while remaining focused on the human experience.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As a Product Designer, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with product managers and engineers to define project requirements. You’ll conduct research, facilitate workshops, document user requirements, and map user flows
- Creating rapid prototypes which you’ll test with customers as you plan, ideate, test, review, iterate and move the project forward
- Working with and contributing to SiteMinder’s design system (SUI) to create high-fidelity designs
- Working with the product manager to define success metrics, closely track outcomes and target areas for improvement
- Contributing to our culture of continuous improvement with your unique skills and passions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working on the end-to-end design process and can show us examples of working on data driven platforms such as ad tech or similar
- An ‘experiment and iterate’ mindset: you like to push yourself and others to emerge with ever-better solutions
- Excellent research, prototyping and UI skills: you’re as confident with UX as you are with UI
- A strong eye for detail while being able to keep the big picture in mind
- A proactive, organised personality: you can manage your own time while collaborating with a fast-paced, high-performing team
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply
Why join SiteMinder HQ?
See where the tech magic happens at SiteMinder HQ - the home of our product and development teams. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo.
Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. Our executive team and global functions are based in Sydney, so you’ll benefit from access to leaders and collaboration with people from all walks of the business. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.