We are pioneers in online gaming, with talented people and innovative, patented technology. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 500 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About the Role
As the Senior Product Owner for the Casino Platform squads, your role is to lead the development of features and improvements to the casino infrastructure, with a focus on building customer and regulator trust and growing revenue.
You will own two squads delivering these features, overseeing prioritization, scoping of the features, stakeholder management and delivery.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- You will be the vision holder for the key customer journeys outside of the games themselves
- Prioritise the backlog for two squads, determining which tasks your team should work on and aiming to maximise value against the effort.
- Ensure delivery of positive outcomes at a pace that leverages both squads fully
- Oversee creation of epics and optimize scoping to get the biggest return for the lowest development investment
- Gather stakeholder requirements and resolve them into a new feature or content spec to brief designers
- Work with the VP of Product to manage stakeholders, providing clear visibility into the status of initiatives and manage expectations appropriately
- Understand the products customer to ensure you’re able to effectively deliver what they want.
- Work with the Experience Design team to ensure we’re taking a customer-driven approach to product discovery and development
- Establish a customer-centric culture within the product team
You will be a seasoned Senior Product Owner with extensive experience running product development and multiple concurrent initiatives.
We'll expect you to have experience with the following:
- Extensive experience in a Product Owner role
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products in an Agile environment.
- A good sense of humour and the ability to juggle a lot of balls.
- Experienced in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing.
- Ideally, degree-level education in Games Design, Business, IT, Computer Science or similar.
Does this sound like your kind of challenge?
Apply now and we’ll be in touch soon.