The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an Insights Analyst to join the Seven Audience Intelligence team. The Insights Analyst is responsible for total video (broadcast and digital) audience briefs, information & system service support and assisting with Audience Intelligence team administration duties.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Insights Manager you will:
- Respond to ad hoc total video audience, broadcast and digital, briefs across all internal and external areas of the business
- Update reports as required for referencing throughout the business
- Update internal information sharing platforms; SWM Insights SharePoint, iPort Dashboards, Tableau Dashboards, REDIQ
- Assist Insights Manager with Audience Panel requirements, including sourcing survey material and panel communication
- Support industry audience analysis systems & users; Nielsen CMV, eTAM, iPort, AQX, eDAM
- Administration; process invoices, co-ordinating training with external software providers, managing subscriptions, organise meetings (including rooms, equipment setup)
- Oversee program schedules across reported channels (Seven, 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix) for post broadcast times and naming reference.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An understanding of media, advertising and/or marketing industries
- Minimum of one year experience in media ideally including online platforms
- Desirable skills: any experience with media software products like eTAM, Arianna, eDAM, Nielsen CMV and Google Analytics or Tableau dashboards
- Intermediate computer skills for Microsoft Office software i.e: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Your success is our success: we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time