Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We're looking for a senior brand designer to join our growing marketing practice on a 9 month fixed term contract. Through considered design, you will help inspire, educate and delight prospects, customers and the Culture Amp community.
You will work within our brand and creative team, helping to both evolve and champion the Culture Amp brand. You will be creating designs for all kinds of marketing materials with a focus on digital (ebooks, advertising, web design and more) and sometimes physical (events, signage, swag etc) assets. In this role, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders in marketing, and cultivate close partnerships.
As a member of the brand and creative team, you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams across different time zones on scalable design solutions for marketing campaigns from creative concept through to execution.
- Help roll out the next evolution of our visual brand. We have some exciting updates in the works launching in early 2021!
- Collaborate with designers, regularly seek feedback to strengthen concepts and maintain creative consistency.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- 5+ years experience in graphic design, including web and print
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of brand, system and campaign work
- Superb attention to detail in typography, composition, and the craft of design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An inherent sense of ownership and responsibility toward delivering projects on time
- Comfortable articulating the ‘why’, and leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
To apply please share a copy of your resume and design portfolio with us!
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.