SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our unified purpose helps people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helps organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. You will work amongst a group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at SEEK.
Our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day has helped us maintain a consistently high ranking in the annual Hewitt Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to come here – and we're proud of that!
This exciting role sits within AI Platform Services (AIPS). Working within a cross-functional AIPS squad with data scientists, ontologists and engineers, the role will have two primary responsibilities:
AI Product Development
Engaging with all partners, including relevant product and delivery teams, you will understand the business problems they are trying to solve, identify where AIPS can provide AI driven services to achieve better outcomes and define the appropriate group-level solution with your squad.
AI Product Ownership
As AI Product Manager, you will be the day-to-day owner of multiple AI-driven services delivered to partners within the SEEK Group (including product and delivery teams across the SEEK group in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and Latin America.) Working closely with the Senior AI Product Manager, Data Scientists, Ontologists and Engineers, you will support the development, rollout, monitoring and improvement of services to partners.
- Work with AIPS leaders, strategy and your fellow team leaders to set the strategy and objectives for your AIPS team
- Partner with other Seek product managers and your team to understand the customer problem, frame problems and trade-offs, identify solutions, then build and integrate AI products and services
- Work with partners and the team to define measures of success for our services, track progress and identify opportunities to improve
- Support your team to establish good agile team processes, manage dependencies and deliver progress against the roadmap
Skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Management Consulting, Product Management or a Business Analyst role
- A strong learning orientation, and desire to learn more about Software Engineering, Strategy and AI
- Great communication skills to engage with partners and internal stakeholders
- A willingness to learn more about Agile software development (if you’re not already a specialist), including substantial participation in squad rituals and use of Jira/confluence to guide team processes and roadmaps
- An ability to break constraints and get things done, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves and ‘pitch in’ where required
- Experience in or a desire to learn about software engineering concepts (e.g. architecture diagrams); analytical tools and techniques (e.g. SQL)
Perks and benefits
At SEEK we offer:
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Flexible leave offerings
- Support of flexible working
- Regular brown bag sessions covering a variety of topics
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific supports or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered