Our Modern Workplace team at Empired is rapidly expanding and we’re now looking for an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. You will join one of the largest Microsoft Modern work partners in the APAC region with an Azure Expert MSP badge, as a Cloud Solutions Architect and engage with our clients to provide technical expertise while being responsible for architecture high quality, complex cross-product cloud solutions.
- Consult with various customers, supporting and spearheading their journey to the Azure cloud
- Design, build and deploy Cloud environments for Enterprise workloads
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability and maintainability
- Management of Cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide architecture leadership and ensure alignment of the solution to target architecture and standards
- Guide and collaborate with consultants in developing good quality detailed designs and implementing quality solutions aligned to target architecture and best practices
- Work independently with business and technical stakeholders to understand the organisation’s obstacles, and provide due diligence
- Proactively provide team members with the information and guidance of engineering methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
Our Cloud Solutions Architect proactively seeks effective approaches to guide our customers on their journey to the cloud, ensuring that they are trusted advisors in the space. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills along with enterprise experience building and architecting projects that consist of cloud PaaS and IaaS offerings.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- 5+ years as an Azure Architect and or Consultant
- Understanding of security principles and controls in cloud environments.
- Experience in creating Cloud design to establish an architecture foundation that supports a scalable, reliable, flexible, dynamic, and redundant architecture.
- Familiar with one or more scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Familiar with orchestration & configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell DSC).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What we offer
Aside from offering a great job in a fantastic CBD location with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress, a passionate team & work environment that fosters great culture and champions work-life balance, we also offer social club participation with monthly events, monthly & quarterly business updates to promote transparency & team engagement, discounted health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us and so much more.
Apply online now to know more!
Apply for this position