You will be responsible for:
- New business development within the Commercial and Financial Service sectors in NSW
- Strategically develop, map and maintain accounts and business plans in this vertical
- Sell complex transformational services and solutions, with deal sizes in the range of $500,000 - $10mil
- Utilising your existing network in this space to maintain and grow an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
- Driving the sales cycle from the initial stage, through to the closing of business
- Forecasting and reporting on sales activities
- Developing and delivering effective presentations to clients
- Maintaining client information in the sales and marketing systems
- Meeting agreed revenue and customer satisfaction targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished or up and coming Sales Professional with a strong hunter profile. You will be seeking a new challenge to apply your strategic capabilities and entrepreneurial skills to expand Empired into the Commercial and Financial Services markets, generating revenue and hitting sales targets. To set you up for success, you will possess:
- Strong Business Development selling IT solutions or services - preferably but not exclusively in the Microsoft environment (applications and infrastructure)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect and close deals greater than $1mil
- Proven history of successful sales ideally in a services business - achieving and exceeding targets
- Comfortable cold calling prospects, following up with meetings and building a pipeline of opportunities
- Comfortable engaging with ecosystem partners such as Microsoft to drive new business
- Understanding of consultative sales, solution and value selling concepts
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for sales planning
- Superior communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- A can-do approach to working with a team to produce winning proposals, RFPs and other collateral
- Multi-tasking ability – to keep multiple, key customers happy at once!
Empired is an ASX listed IT professional services organisation with the breadth and depth of capability to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia and New Zealand to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position