- Must have a Teaching/Education Degree
- First Aid certification (including asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Able to motivate a team of 10+ staff
- Comfortable in dealing with parents and kids, highly organised and enthusiastic
- Coding knowledge is not required for this role
The Camp Manager is the main contact for parents. If a parent has any issues or concerns during the week they will approach you first.
- The Camp Manager is in charge of first aid
- Responsible for morning and afternoon sign in/out at drop off and pick up
- Organise the weekly staff playground roster
Camp Manager may be called on by a class Teacher to assist during the day. The Teacher may require assistance with a poorly behaved child, an ill child, a child that needs to go to the bathroom and a wide variety of other issues.