(50+ people) and greatness before, and are responsible for doing it again here at Airtasker.
What you'll do
- Develop a marketing strategy, capital allocation (budgets) and targets for brand and direct marketing across both AU and international markets.
- Guide marketing-related OKRs to align with strategy and targets, then support and guide marketing-led teams to deliver on those OKRs.
- Hire, train and manage an elite brand and multi-channel marketing team.
- Embed process, tooling, and culture around quantitative, evidence-based marketing practice.
- Coordinate with cross-functional peers to best deliver integrated product/marketing initiatives.
What you’ll love:
- Competitive compensation package
- Visa, PR sponsorship and relocation support
A culture of context, not control -
we believe that empowering people through Airtasker starts with empowered people within Airtasker.
Flexible workplace environment -
we embrace flexible working to support different life stages and lifestyle preferences.
- Learning and development -
as humans, we never stop growing - we believe feedback is a gift, and provide allowances to empower you to identify learning that is right for you
Progressive parental leave policies -
we believe that feeling supported to stay connected to both your professional and personal self when raising a family is vital in bringing your best self to work.
- Airtasker credits -
Whether it’s help around the home or planning your next date night, use $1000 worth of credits every year to help you get more done.
Connection and celebration -
From local “social-cell” events near your house, kids parties in the office, to mega yacht cruises on the harbour - we work hard, and celebrate connecting as people.
- Dog friendly office
- say hello to Harvey, Bruce, and Teddy!