- Knowledge of modern Data Platforms and how to architect solutions end-to-end
- Experience in the Microsoft Data Stack including SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Cloud Data platform including Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL, Azure Synapse, and Databricks
- Knowledge of the Microsoft AI & ML, Azure integration stack & Azure IoT stack
- Strong background or hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft DevOps stack including CI/CD toolsets and processes.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and C# would be beneficial
- Knowledge in customer engagement and requirements gathering.
Your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Delivering data-oriented solutions utilising Big Data, Data Warehousing, ETL, operational insight, data management or business intelligence
- Developing analytics solutions using Power BI
- Engaging with customers to develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Specifying and documenting business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source. Working with stakeholders to prioritise requirements.
- Defining scope and business priorities for small-scale changes and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises
- Taking responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifying, evaluating and recommending options, implementing if required.
At Empired, we're passionate about Data and the critical role it plays in making today’s organizations hugely successful. Turning Data into Insights that result in actions and decisions is what drives us and what we love to deliver for our customers.
To be a Senior Consultant in our Data & AI practice, you will have a comprehensive understanding of modern data engineering techniques and have experience building solutions on Microsoft’s Cloud Data platform. Your passion will be providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of our clients. This involves understanding the client’s organisation and enhancing their business through recommending better or more appropriate processes, architectures and technologies.
As a Senior Consultant you will be capable of working on your own, or as part of a team to successfully deliver client outcomes and lead teams when required. You will advise and provide guidance to clients on best practice from both a product and industry perspective. A Senior consultant will maintain and develop their product and industry knowledge to assist in maintaining and evolving Empired's delivery standards and processes. Senior Consultants will mentor junior members of the delivery team to assist those individuals with career and professional development.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position