As a Consultant with our Integration Team, you will leverage your experience with integration platforms, while stretching yourself and trying something new.
You will be responsible for designing and developing custom integration components and services, engaging with client stakeholders, and delivering projects
- 3+ years of experience in and good understanding of Integration Architecture, Design Patterns & Best Practices is essential
- Experience in the Integration Platforms- Azure Integration Services and/or Mulesoft is essential, Dell Boomi and/or Tibco would be an advantage.
- Experience in C#
- Experience in the Message broker space. (e.g., Anypoint MQ, Tibco EMS, RabbitMQ, Apache Active MQ, etc.)
- Experience with the Cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure etc.)
- Requirement’s analysis
- You are familiar managing code repositories and setting up DevOps pipelines.
- You have experience working with SOAP and RESTful API’s
- You have experience with API tools (e.g. Postman, SoapUI etc)
- Work as part of a team to design solutions, implement and deliver projects and support to Empired customers.
- Analyse and assist in defining business requirements and/or project scope, plus facilitate analysis and design workshops.
- Develop solutions that meet Empired coding standards and follows the SOLID principles.
- Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams.
- Advocate collaboration and knowledge sharing plus fostering innovation and change.
- Promote a high-performance culture within the team, focusing on consulting and delivery excellence.
- Provide client support and relationship management.
- Be involved in solutions support.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and achieve competitive advantage.
Keen? Hit the Apply button now!
Apply for this position