What you'll do?
- Inform decision making through data exploration and analysis
- Guide experiment design, study and interpret of results
- Ownership of event design and high quality user behavioural analytics
- Ensure teams have access to relevant, timely, and informative reports
- Educate team members on the data lifecycle, and how data creates value
- Model best practices in the governance and usage of data
What it takes to be successful in the role:
- Ability to shape narratives and tell stories with data
- Fluency in SQL
- Fluency in data manipulation and transformation and data visualisation
- Experience with user behaviour analytics
- Good understanding of the digital product development process.
- Ability to link quantitative data to the customer experience and product outcomes
- Communication and relationship building
On our wishlist:
- Mathematical and statistical reasoning
- Fundamentals of data science and common algorithms
- Visualisation techniques for quantitative analysis
What you'll love:
- Competitive compensation package
- Visa, PR sponsorship and relocation support
A culture of context, not control -
we believe that empowering people through Airtasker starts with empowered people within Airtasker.
- Flexible workplace environment -
we embrace flexible working to support different life stages and lifestyle preferences.
Learning and development -
as humans, we never stop growing - we believe feedback is a gift, and provide allowances to empower you to identify learning that is right for you
Progressive parental leave policies -
we believe that feeling supported to stay connected to both your professional and personal self when raising a family is vital in bringing your best self to work.
- Airtasker credits -
Whether it’s help around the home or planning your next date night, use $1000 worth of credits every year to help you get more done.
Connection and celebration -
From local “social-cell” events near your house, kids parties in the office, to mega yacht cruises on the harbour - we work hard, and celebrate connecting as people.
- Dog friendly office
- say hello to Harvey, Bruce, and Teddy!
At Airtasker we believe in culture add - that each person is different and has their own background, learnings and unique experiences that can add to the Airtasker cultural tapestry. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.