As we continue to rapidly scale an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team.
As Data Analyst you’ll use your skills to help us understand what’s working for our customers, what’s not, and what we need to do next to improve our products and grow our business. You will provide reliable and accurate data-based insights to understand business performance and drive improvements.
At SafetyCulture we are invested in your personal growth and development. Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst, this is a rare opportunity for a flourishing Data Analyst with a keen interest in Tech and Analytics to establish a career with one of the worlds fastest growing Global Tech companies supporting our Product teams.
What will I be doing?
- Analyse transactional and master data to provide insights and performance updates to go-to-market teams as well as other stakeholders
- Make business recommendations in terms of cost-benefit, forecasting and impact analysis by effective presentations of data-driven findings and insights to stakeholders
- Document and communicate all relevant work and work outcomes
- Create dashboards to understand business performance and proactively come up with ideas to grow the business
- Use your knowledge of quantitative analysis to tell the story behind the data, to non-technical team members
- Promote a data-driven culture across the business
What do I need?
- 1-2+ years Data Analytics Experience
- Ability to analyse large datasets using proven data analysis techniques
- Experience using modern BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power-BI)
- Experience with large datasets and data analysis tools such as SQL
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to regularly influence and guide decisions
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, and experience in proactively and creatively utilising analytics to drive decision making
- Tertiary education in data analytics, data science, IT, business or science
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.