About the role - A typical day as Data & Integration Practice Lead might involve:
- Leading a range of data and integration design and development engagements.
- Providing technical input and oversight to team members.
- Providing skilled people management, driving personal growth and engaging as an effective coach and mentor.
- Liaising with internal customer success teams, our partners, and our clients on behalf of the practice.
- Working on pre-sales pitches and commercial offerings for increasing growth, sales and customer success.
- Collaborating with other leads and practice managers to manage business capability and capacity and ensure this aligns with current needs and utilisation performance KPIs.
- Providing input to cost budgeting, financial forecasting, and performance management where required.
- Experience in integration solutions such as Azure Integration Services, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft cloud data platform, including Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL, Azure Synapse, and Databricks.
- Understanding of analytics solutions like Power BI.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in consulting.
- A solid technical background with proven delivery experience.
- Team and people leadership experience, including recruitment, capacity and capability planning and individual professional development.
- Experience leading or contributing to pre-sales engagements with customers.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist companies in engaging customers, increasing efficiency, improving productivity, and achieve competitive advantage.
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin
Apply for this position