SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done.
You will work amongst a group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at SEEK.
Our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day has helped us maintain a consistently high ranking in the annual Hewitt Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to come here – and we're proud of that!
About the role
Reporting to our Digital Analytics Manager, you will join a high calibre team of web analysts embedded into fully resourced agile delivery streams. You will play a key role in analysing SEEK’s online traffic and be influential in delivering world-class products that improve the way candidates and hirers connect.
What is the reason the position exists?
- The Digital Analyst is part of a passionate Product team that includes Product Management, User Experience, Digital Analytics and Partner Management.
- This position works alongside our Product Managers in delivery teams to support fast and informed decisions regarding product development and optimisation.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the product team to bring insight to business decisions using digital analytics data
- Assist key stakeholders in identifying, monitoring and understanding the behaviour of KPIs through dashboarding and analysis
- Work in collaboration with technical teams to ensure that data is collected correctly
- Act as an analytics champion in the organisation
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role using databases to derive insight
- Proficient SQL is essential
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Effective in presenting findings and articulating insights
- Innate curiosity and an aptitude to drive and uncover insights
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships
- Knowledge and practical experience with A/B and/or Multivariate Testing preferred
- Experience building dashboards in Power BI advantageous but not essential
- Advanced Excel
Perks and benefits
At SEEK we offer:
- Tailored career development planning
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress – everyday
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific supports or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered