Concentrix Tigerspike Sydney is looking for a Digital Project Manager. You'll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Concentrix Tigerspike projects and client accounts. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Concentrix Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike in Sydney is located in Surry Hills. It is our biggest office and as all our offices around the world, it showcases some amazing talent. Not only do we like to challenge ourselves but we love to have fun and celebrate our achievements. The team in Sydney loves exercising their mind and body to ensure they stay healthy physically and mentally. We do this by boot camping, lunching together, planking, meditating, playing DND, and participating in our legendary Friday Quiz. We help each other with challenges by collaborating and always being there for each other. We love the environment and do what we can to make our office a better place to work in. Last but not least we love sharing our office with our fur babies and look forward to our daily doggo visits!
- Be an ambitious self-starter, lead from the front, and be someone who shows perseverance because you're hungry for results
- Communicate clearly and lead by example;
- Be someone who your colleagues’ trust and your integrity is untouchable
- Be a great leader and your team can count on you for being the single point of contact for clients
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and your team
- Have strong attention to detail with the ability to distill and synthesise information for communication, and distribution to various audiences
- Have a continuous improvement mindset; always looking for opportunities to improve ways of working
- Work with a state government service on a comprehensive redesign and rebuild of their suite of mission-critical apps. The customer is a frontline government service, providing key services that are fundamental to the safety and wellbeing of citizens
- Transform native apps into a holistic, user-centered, reliable, and desirable experience, and includes rolling it out across a new form factor
- Work collaboratively with the client and end-users, in a multi-disciplinary agile team, to reimagine, define, and build the next generation of mobile app(s) in this service
- At least 4+ years of Project Management experience within a digital environment
- A strong understanding and experience working across digital/software delivery projects - ideally in the Native Mobile space
- A strong understanding of Agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban) with hands-on experience managing technical and digital projects
- Managed diverse teams of UX and UI experts, software engineers, and analysts. This will include team members from both local and global offices and remote workers
- Experience working with Google suite together with other project tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and Smartsheet
- Experience facilitating and managing communication channels and forums within the project, including meetings, workshops, email, and documentation
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams in a matrix environment anticipating, identifying, and proactively managing risks and issues through the use of project tools
- Experience managing, reviewing, and analysing project budgets and resources including actioning changes and resource requests
- Worked and managed complex and/or large scale enterprise projects with a proven track record for success
- Bonus - Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or above (CSP, CSC, CST)
- Bonus - Previous experience working in a digital agency
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Free Bootcamp classes weekly/lunch sports activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Wroclaw)
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Concentrix Tigerspike does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Concentrix Tigerspike employees, or any other organisation location. Concentrix Tigerspike is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.