What you'll do:
- Leading up our high performing Platform Operations Tribe, which includes SRE and Arch Squad teams.
- Playing Senior Engineering Manager to 7 experienced engineers
- Responsible for security, risk and account access for the Airtasker platform.
- Being a huge part of scaling our architecture as we grow from a local startup to global scale up.
- Collaborating with engineers, product managers within cross functional structure.
- Managing multiple projects across the business simultaneously
What it takes to be successful:
- Leadership experience within a high performing engineering team
- Well versed in contributing towards the engineering roadmap within a fast growing business.
- Have a passion for solving highly technical problems, establishing fit for purpose processes and building a solid platform so product and engineering teams can thrive
- Keen for exposure to SRE and Architecture functions
A compassionate leader that extends beyond performance - ensuring career/skills growth, inclusion, health and wellbeing are front and centre to the team's ethos.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
On our wishlist:
- Interest in the start-up/scale up and technology community
- Experimentation and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Thrive within a changing and scaling environment
What you'll love:
- Competitive compensation package
- Visa, PR sponsorship and relocation support
A culture of context, not control -
we believe that empowering people through Airtasker starts with empowered people within Airtasker.
- Flexible workplace environment -
we embrace flexible working to support different life stages and lifestyle preferences.
Learning and development -
as humans, we never stop growing - we believe feedback is a gift, and provide allowances to empower you to identify learning that is right for you
Progressive parental leave policies -
we believe that feeling supported to stay connected to both your professional and personal self when raising a family is vital in bringing your best self to work.
- Airtasker credits -
Whether it’s help around the home or planning your next date night, use $1000 worth of credits every year to help you get more done.
Connection and celebration -
From local “social-cell” events near your house, kids parties in the office, to mega yacht cruises on the harbour - we work hard, and celebrate connecting as people.
- Dog friendly office
- say hello to Harvey, Bruce, and Teddy!
At Airtasker we believe in culture add - that each person is different and has their own background, learnings and unique experiences that can add to the Airtasker cultural tapestry. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.