You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, testing, and reporting of outcomes for the operation of a Managed Service Disaster Recovery capability for a significant customer in Western Australia.
You will work with the Delivery organisation, including technical teams, the customer Delivery Managers, and Third-party support teams. The opportunity will suit a person with significant experience in a Disaster Recovery/Service Continuity Role with exposure to developing, scheduling, and executing full and component DR test plans.
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client-focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- A minimum of 2 years’ DR coordination experience
- 1 years experience in a technical role (Server, Desktop, SAN, or Networking)
- experience developing, managing, and maintaining the DR schedule, test plans, procedures, and information in line with a defined process
- experience in coordinating the execution of DR tests, preparing and reporting on performance
- experience in participating in the cascading of the process and procedures across the clients and within Empired
- strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels, both inside and outside the organisation
- a customer focus with excellent attention to detail
- good analytical and problem-solving skills
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading-edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions or to have a chat in confidence.
Apply online today!
Apply for this position