Are you passionate about electronics and building hardware? Do you want to play a key role in building the next generation of Wi-Fi chips that will truly enable the Internet of Things? Keen to make a real difference in a VC-backed startup and work in a dynamic & fun environment? Then join Australia’s fastest growing semiconductor company based in Sydney. You’ll work with the team that invented Wi-Fi 20 years ago, and help shape the future of Wi-Fi.
As Electronics Production Manager, you will be responsible for managing all of the procurement, assembly and inventory management of all of our kits, modules and test board builds as we rapidly scale our production.
We are open to sponsoring a work visa for the right candidate.
- Schedule electronic device assembly
- Monitor and manage raw material stock and purchases to meet production schedule
- Manage electronics component kit and pcb procurement
- Identify EOL or alternate material and devices and negotiate with recommended suppliers
- Assist with work instructions and quality control procedures
- Manage internal and external stock transfers
- Assist with keeping the lab and production floor running smoothly
What we’re looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of electronics
- Proven track record with manufacturing and production engineering
- Competence with, and knowledge of, ERP systems
- Ability to plan and manage projects taking responsibility for successful on-time delivery
- Excellent attention to detail and strict quality control measures
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to get product out the door
- Project management experience (desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising multiple projects with tight timelines
- Well organised, self-motivated, genuine team player
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Potential to sponsor a work visa for the right candidate
- Healthy work environment with sit/stand desks and large screens
- Office perks such as stocked drinks fridge, snack bar and barista coffee
- Newly fitted-out offices, with a relaxed, friendly work environment
Who we are:
Morse Micro is a fabless semiconductor company building Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) chips for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are a team of wireless experts that love to innovate and invent. Together, we are building the world’s lowest power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet. We are a global team with offices in Sydney & Picton (Australia), Irvine & Boston (USA), Bangalore (India) and Hangzhou (China).
How to apply:
To apply submit your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be a stand-out applicant for the role of Electronics Production Engineer.