We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 12 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
As a Fraud Investigator at Zip, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end management of victim fraud claims, including both application fraud and account takeover cases. This role will also own the investigation of syndicated matter/fraud rings, including liaising with law enforcement to take action in relation to significant matters. Essentially you'll be helping Zip catch the baddies and make the lives of our customers easier, every day.
- Own the end to end victim claim management for application fraud and account takeovers.
- Conduct investigations into fraudulent applications/transactions.
- Engage with law enforcement across the various Australian jurisdictions to press for action in relation to significant matters.
- Proactively look for ways to enhance operational processes to drive enhanced customer experience.
- A good understanding of the fraud life cycle and fraud types (ID & account takeover, card payments fraud etc.)
- An understanding of Zip products and processes.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills to support effective interaction with colleagues, key stakeholders across the business and external parties.
- A proactive approach to identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- A eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
Bonus points for
- Exposure to SQL coding for basic queries.
- Project management skills.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. Our values form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better today than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● Paid birthday and volunteering leave
● Mental health and wellbeing program
● Virtual yoga and meditation classes
● Epic office with a casual dress code
● Fun team with high-growth hustle
● Remote working allowance
● Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.