Our Business Applications - Finance & Operations team utilises the latest Microsoft technologies to provide tangible benefits and competitive advantage for our customers. We solve real world problems for well recognised local brands and bring their businesses into the digital future of the cloud and beyond.
The Consultants role is to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of Empired’s clients. This involves understanding the client’s organisation and enhancing their business through recommending better or more appropriate policies, processes, architectures and technologies.
As a Graduate Consultant you will work within a team and under specific mentorship from a Senior or Lead Consultant. You will gain practical experience through different areas of the delivery lifecycle as you are assigned basic project tasks to complete.
What we Look For
We’re after digitally savvy grads: high achievers with a completed Accounting or Finance related degree who are passionate about a career in technology. You just have to be committed to learning the ropes!
Our ideal candidates have these skills:
- Great people skills
- Business process and systems knowledge
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management
- Tech savvy
- Strong real-world problem-solving skills
- A fun and dedicated team member
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Have a passion for technology.
- Understand and actively assume accountability and responsibility for your own role and step in for others as required. You show initiative and take firm and decisive action when required.
- Attach a copy of your CV, as well as links to any online projects, your website, GitHub/Stack Overflow and anything else you would love to show us. We want to learn as much as possible about you!
- Include a cover letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role and what interests you.
- Attach a copy of your academic transcript.
- You need to be a citizen or permanent resident to apply.
- Be ready and available to start immediately
The Recruitment Process
- Applications open on 27th August 2021 and close 24 September 2021.
- Once you've submitted your application, we'll review all applications. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview.
- Please only apply for one role per location. Take your time, do your research on each role to see which one best aligns to what you are looking for and if you still have questions reach out to the Talent Experience Team at [email protected]
Apply for this position