This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals transforming healthcare experiences. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
The role of the Graphic Designer is to support our Marketing and Product teams by producing both digital and non-digital assets to be used in marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for solving design problems related to marketing; developing SaaS product packaging, web graphics, infographics and supporting assets.
- Manage creative briefs and develop supporting print and digital materials such as product brochures and promotional material as required to support marketing and sales activities.
- Collaborate across multiple departments to ensure the consistency and effective delivery of visual assets to aid in our product positioning.
- Work with the design lead, developers and marketing operations to influence web design.
You’ll be a clear communicator who can juggle multiple priorities, requests and stakeholders with ease. A creative thinker who can work independently and as part of a design team. You’ll have an eye for detail whilst maintaining high level vision of product marketing and positioning. Have a strong bias-to-action and the ability to execute quickly.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (PS/INDD/AI)
- The ability to produce original vector graphics for use in marketing materials
- The ability to effectively ‘paper prototype’ design ideas and present to stakeholders
- Experience in managing creative/marketing projects and briefs
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. Learning and challenge aside, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours and arrangements
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee on tap
- Regular social events and play spaces on-site
- Salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Workplace wellness program
- Base salary between $70,000 and $80,000+ super p.a. depending on experience.
Diversity and inclusion
HealthEngine believes in the power of a diverse workforce and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers and consumers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
A bit more about us
HealthEngine is a purpose-led business, on a mission to transform healthcare in Australia. As the leading consumer healthcare platform, we’re creating a better patient experience by bringing all healthcare providers into one, connected network. We allow patients to find and book healthcare practitioners at the touch of a button, 24/7, while providing practices with the tools and technology to improve their patients’ experience. We believe that by creating a more connected, immediate and simple ecosystem, we can improve health outcomes for everyone.