Employment Hero is one of Australia’s fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits.
Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
We're hiring a Head of Partnerships who will create a partnership strategy, and lead and grow this new channel.
We have enjoyed phenomenal growth through our direct, B2B sales model. Along the way, we’ve also had some very successful specific partnerships, and currently work with a number of referral partners distributed throughout the business. Now is the time to coordinate our existing partners centrally, acquire new partners and hyperscale this channel to market!
This is truly a blank canvas, you will be responsible for and take ownership of building our Partnerships function from the ground up.
** When applying for this position, please answer all of the available application questions. Thank you **
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Work closely with the CRO and GTM leaders on creating, building and leading an effective partnership channel strategy.
- Build strategic relationships with existing partners, as well as establishing new partnerships and identifying new revenue streams.
- Achieve partner-sourced business targets for growing the Partner Channel.
- Establish and implement process, criteria and controls for selection, management and performance of channel partners.
- Define specific partner business plans with individual channel partners and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients, market segment, competition, regulatory environment and emerging trends within the industry.
- Coach/manage our partners on using core solution selling strategies & competencies.
- Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth.
- Roll up your sleeves and jump in on big deals when required.
- Communicate closely with marketing, sales, commercial operations and product management to create strategies and drive sales.
- 5+ years' experience in account management, sales or implementations at a software/SaaS company.
- 5+ years' experience in business development, account management and project management experience.
- Clear experience of building and executing a channel partnership strategy for a SaaS product.
- Proven track record of growing sales and developing new business through partners in a dynamic, scale-up environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment; you know how to drive towards clarity and solutions.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013