At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce as our new Head of Product. As a rapidly scaling product-led growth company your role is foundational to our success. You and your teams will work shoulder to shoulder to solve our customer’s biggest challenges. In parallel, you’ll curate the Product Teams vision, strategy, and processes to develop world-class products.
What will shape my day?
- Crafting, communicating leading through our product vision
- Creating product strategies and roadmaps while enabling our people’s goals
- Setting and aligning OKRs to the product strategy
- Leading quarterly reviews and planning sessions
- Attracting, retaining, and growing our Product Management talent
- Assisting in the delivery and marketing of product releases
- Managing and improving feature requests with our broader business
- Collaborating and developing strong cross-functional relationships to ensure product discovery, design, and delivery are world-class!
What will enable my success?
- Experience working with qualitative research techniques, data, and analytics to develop product hypotheses
- Well-developed analytical skills to investigate and evaluate industry trends and translate multiple data points into meaningful insights
- Experience running experiments using the latest techniques to test and improve the customer experience
- You’re a people leader who is a strong communicator, curious, adaptable, and able to thrive in an atmosphere of ambiguity
- You have demonstrable experience leading a product organisation
- Experience in working in SaaS company
- A never-ending drive to make products better
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.
You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.