At Quadpay, a Zip company (ASX: Z1P), we give millions of savvy shoppers the freedom and flexibility to pay anywhere with our leading Buy Now, Pay Later platform.
We’re here to do things differently. We are a fairer, digital alternative to the broken credit card model, giving consumers the freedom to split any purchase into 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. We also help merchants and businesses to grow by offering them best–in–class products that improve conversion, increase basket sizes and delight their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
We’re a high-growth team with endless opportunities as we scale. Come and join the sQuad.
About the role
We are seeking an intelligent and motivated IT Support engineer to join QuadPay’s Information Technology team. In this role, you will report directly to the Manager of Information Technology and work closely with other business functions as an integral part in growing the internal IT team.
Quadpay’s Internal IT team provides remote and on-site technical support to employees worldwide. The team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure and developing and administering internal systems.
Quadpay is currently searching for an IT Technician in New York to give the Internal IT team the boost it needs to scale its service with the growth of the company.
The Quadpay desktop environment is a combination of macOS, Windows, and Linux, with a heavy focus on macOS. We make great use of web-based services and our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies.
- Work as part of a global team, keeping daily contact to make sure strategy and alignment remain on a global scale within the IT Support area.
- You have experience in supporting macOS and Windows-based systems and love to give personal, customer focused support to help people solve technical problems.
- User hardware/software/peripheral support.
- LAN troubleshooting and support.
- Systems administration.
- Hardware procurement and asset management.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.13 or later.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- Understanding of Single Sign On (SSO) frameworks and mechanisms.
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools.
- You are an analytical troubleshooter. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it.
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future member of the sQuad who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Quadpay!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Quadpay
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Beautiful NYC office with a casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Commuter benefits program
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.