Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
Technology is at the heart of what we do at Airwallex. As we grow our teams globally we need to ensure that our internal technology capabilities grow with us. We are looking for a support specialist who is passionate about utilizing technology in supporting the needs of internal stakeholders through many channels and across many tools. You're troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills are second to none and your proactive approach to making our tech stack and support functions a seamless and delightful experience is what really sets you apart.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the People Ops, Security and Engineering teams on a daily basis, this role will see you wearing many hats and constantly multitasking. As we continue to expand globally you will take ownership of the IT tech space and make it hum, whilst also having an eye open to what could take us to the next level.
What you'll be doing
- Attending meetings and collaborating with various stakeholders
- Take ownership of software and hardware procurement
- Providing excellent IT support for Airwallex’s global workforce
- Getting hands on with various SaaS tools
- Documenting and updating the IT knowledge base
- On-boarding new Airwallex employees
- Designing and implementing projects to improve our systems and processes, such as: endpoint management and security, SaaS administration, asset management
- Opportunity to build out our office network infrastructure
- Work on internal IT security processes and practices
- Managing relationships with third party vendors
- Supporting other Airwallex group businesses as needed.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years working in a IT support or engineering role
- Come from a technical or engineering background
- Good understanding of the Apple and Windows device deployment and management
- Enjoys the solving the challenges of high-growth startups
- Is customer focused, enjoys creating a great experience for everyone around them
- Is a great team player while also being able to work independently
- Enjoys finding solutions to difficult problems
- A self-starter who can quickly learn new skills
- Familiar with the intricacies of device deployment
Additional Bonus Experience (but not required)
- Experience managing Google Workspace, Atlassian, Slack Good knowledge of MDM and IAM tools
- Familiar with cloud computing, network infrastructure, VPN
- Familiarity in one or more scripting languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python