Who are we?
InDebted is changing the way organisations recover debt by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions.
We are a fintech startup with the mission to positively impact the debt collection industry, ensuring that all parties are treated with fairness and respect. As innovators, we are obsessed with continuous improvement to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. Backed by Carthona Capital and Reinventure, InDebted is one of the top-funded and fastest growing tech companies in Australia - disrupting a multibillion-dollar global industry.
InDebted is looking for an eager technical support professional looking to grow with a scaling Australian startup! Were you the go-to person for all your friends tech support questions? Are you passionate about learning new systems and technologies, striving for continuous improvement and living and breathing customer service?
Then we want to talk to you!
What will you accomplish?
- Be the first point of contact for all technical incidents and requests from the business
- Provisioning, documenting, and supporting computing endpoints (laptops, mobile devices, other technologies), business applications, office infrastructure (networking and video conferencing devices)
- Monitor the availability and reliability of our internal network infrastructure to provide convenient and secure access to all staff and visitors
- Onboard new team members including ordering and configuring hardware, email setup, application provisioning, training and support
- Lead, manage and provide support across a range of hardware and software products including procurement, maintenance and asset management
- Liaise with local vendors and service providers for the region, ensuring services are delivered effectively
- Responsible for knowing and complying with applicable Quality Management System, Information Security, Regulatory Compliance and process requirements as they apply
- Create and maintain efficient documentation for IT standards, policies, procedures and knowledge base
- Working on cross-functional projects on an adhoc basis
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively look for ways to improve our IT setup while maintaining our cloud-first approach
What do we need from you?
- A true passion for all things IT and supporting the business from a technology standpoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the business
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, plan and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities
- Knowledge and experience supporting various SaaS based applications (such as G Suite, Slack, Zoom), video conferencing solutions, and infrastructure technologies
- 1-3 years hands on experience in an end-user support role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or demonstrate experience across a broad set of technologies
- Self-starter who can handle their own tasks and is excited by the prospect of learning new technologies quickly
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
What would give you an edge?
- Hands-on familiarity with macOS and Apple hardware administration
- Familiarity with the MDM solution JAMF Pro Suite
- Experience in administration of both Macs and Windows in an enterprise environment or in a service desk
At InDebted, our core values drive everything we do. They are the basis from which we thrive for the benefit of our team members, our customers and our community.
- Transparency breeds trust
- Innovate fearlessly and learn continuously
- Empathise with the customer
- Diversity plus equality equals individuality
- Fuel the rocket and enjoy the journey =
The fine (*cough* fun) print:
- Do you like free food? So do we! InDebted provides breakfast, snacks (fresh fruit, toastie ingredients etc.), weekly lunches and an array of beverages along with a NutriBullet juicer and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Teamwork is key! To ensure team cohesion, we host a variety of team building activities and events on a regular basis such as InDebted’s Food ShowDown, monthly birthday celebrations and an annual company offsite
- We’re a scaling company and we want our people to scale too! Employee growth is incredibly important to InDebted so we provide means for upskilling and career progression in a transparent, supportive environment
- Location, location, location! We are conveniently located 5min from the North Sydney train station in a spacious, pet-friendly building with an open plan office