This opportunity is based in Melbourne and is a permanent position and requires an experienced ITSM Practitioner. This role will be working within our IT Service Management (ITSM) team, with responsibility for the operation of the ITSM processes.
In collaboration with the ITSM Manager, you will provide capability across our customers and work with the Delivery organisation, including our Service Delivery Managers, Practice Managers, Delivery Team Leaders and Delivery Teams. The opportunity will suit a person with experience in operating ITSM processes within an ITIL-aligned environment.
Working with internal and external customers and 3rd party service providers you will also be responsible for:
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the ITSM processes and associated procedures and information.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes by actioning continuous improvement activities.
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports, within agreed timeframes.
- Participating in the cascading of the process and procedures across the clients and all levels within Empired.
- Ensuring that ITSM processes based on the ITIL framework are executed consistent with established SLAs.
- Facilitating, executing and quality control of ITSM processes/practices.
- Auditing records to confirm conformance to the agreed processes and quality standards.
- Chairing and documenting ITSM meetings.
- Collaborating with other ITSM process streams and projects.
- Providing excellent stakeholder communication.
To be considered for the role you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ ITSM practitioner experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A customer focus with excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- ITIL certifications are highly desirable but not essential for the role
Please apply asap if you are eager to undertake the position mentioned above by following the prompts to our career page.
Empired Ltd is an ASX listed national IT Services Provider (ASX:EPD) with a broad range of capabilities and experience. Established in 1999, Empired now exceeds 200 staff and has built a reputation for service excellence and is recognised as a leading provider of business technology solutions to medium and large organisations across both the Corporate and Government sectors.
Empired focuses on providing companies with tailored IT service solutions that address their specific needs. Our organisation delivers services across two core business divisions, Managed Services and Enterprise Services. Empired provides both infrastructure and application managed services, typically structured over multiple year contracts. Enterprise services delivers consulting and project engagements that focus on delivering business outcomes through the application of leading consulting methods and the implementation of the latest technology solutions available in the market.
Our reputation of providing the most highly trained and experienced consultants along with proven methodology, processes and technology to deliver leading edge information and communication technology solutions to our clients has enabled Empired to secure engagements with a range of medium and large organisations including some of the largest enterprises in the world.
Apply for this position