As a Lead Consultant Supply Chain with Advanced Warehousing Consultant you will work closely with our clients across a variety of industries, advising on how to use Dynamics 365 to meet their business objectives. You’ll work in partnership to understand their key objectives then design and consult on solutions and best approach. You’ll be our expert in the Supply Chain with Advanced Warehousing modules, leveraging your specialist knowledge to add value to all your projects.
- Take ownership of consultancy, configuration engagements and solution delivery, working with peers and clients to ensure successful delivery
- Undertake client consultancy and product configuration in line with business requirements
- Develop solution prototypes to prove solution approach and design
- Provide quality assurance across solutions and client engagements as a value-add to the quality of solutions and deliverables
- Work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology thus enabling them to meet their business objectives, overcome problems and gain an understanding of high-level technical concepts
- Be a specialist and have solid, proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics solutions relating to Supply Chain with Advanced Warehousing
- Have demonstrable experience leading consultation engagements with an excellent understanding of AX / D365 FO and best practices
- Have a strong understanding of wider Microsoft technologies with the ability to present their benefits to existing and potential clients
- Be confident working directly with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their vision
- Be willing and able to mentor others and share your knowledge with the wider team
Empired is an ASX listed IT professional services organisation with the breadth and depth of capability to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia and New Zealand to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position