At Quadpay, a Zip company (ASX: Z1P), we give millions of savvy shoppers the freedom and flexibility to pay anywhere with our leading Buy Now, Pay Later platform.
We’re here to do things differently. We are a fairer, digital alternative to the broken credit card model, giving consumers the freedom to split any purchase into 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. We also help merchants and businesses to grow by offering them best–in–class products that improve conversion, increase basket sizes and delight their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
We’re a high-growth team with endless opportunities as we scale. Come and join the sQuad.
What You Will do:
- Lead a team of QA Engineers
- Define test strategies, organize testing processes, improve test coverage through existing or new infrastructure, and perform exploratory testing
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to ensure Quality is applied throughout the software development process
- Support Product and Engineering by creating, investigating, and managing defect reports so that issues can be prioritized accordingly and fixed in a timely manner
- Become a subject matter expert on our internal applications, leading you to understand and explain how subtle changes can affect a complex application ecosystem
- Solid understanding and experience working with JIRA and other QA/development tools
- Ability to manage multiple test cycles running in parallel across multiple channels
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams of developers, designers and testers
- Passionate about the customer experience, and what can be done to improve it
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Harness, or similar)
- Experience with performance testing using open source tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter
- Has experience and conviction around measures to quantify software quality
- Experience with employee development, performance management, and delivering results
- Provide the product owner/manager with the right information to allow them to make data driven decisions
- Develop and continuously improve testing practices and strategies including functional, performance, regression and rollback testing scenarios, scripts or procedures
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years of relevant testing experience, including knowledge of test methodologies, managing test plans, and managing test cases
- Development and/or test automation experience
- Strong understanding of Agile workflow and development methodologies
- Experience working with platforms like SauceLabs, Moon, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, GIT and Docker
What Would Be Great To Have:
- Experience working with retail, ecommerce, FinTech, or POS systems
- Experience working within PCI-compliant environments
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future member of the sQuad who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Quadpay!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Quadpay
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Beautiful NYC office with a casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Commuter benefits program
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.