Concentrix Tigerspike Melbourne is looking for a Mid/Senior Business Analyst as we look to expand our talented multi-disciplined team. You'll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Tigerspike projects and client accounts. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike Melbourne is currently remote (thanks lockdown), but don’t you worry we still have the same awesome vibe! We’re an inquisitive bunch with a strong feedback culture. We enjoy continuous learning through regular Lunch & Learns, Women in Leadership Workshops, Tech Seshs, with knowledge sharing spanning further than work-related topics. Friday quiz usually ends up bulking up our general knowledge, too! What you will soon realise is that we are like family in the Melbourne office, we catch up over coffee hangouts or virtual bootcamp, we look out and support each other and most of all we like to have fun!
Being a Business Analyst at Tigerspike requires you to be detail focused and systematic in everything you do. Being a part of the conversation from the start, you'll be responsible for defining and communicating project requirements. Collaborating with Product Owners, UX & UI designers and software engineers (web & mobile), you'll use your analytical and creative problem-solving skills to help shape, design and create solutions that address key business needs. You will be called upon for your product strategy and requirements management excellence.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to identify suitable stakeholders for elicitation work & also formulate a correct strategy for managing their engagement
- Conduct elicitation and analysis of static information sources i.e. documentation
- Plan and lead requirements workshops
- Work with UX Designers to conduct user research and documenting analysis of findings
- Work with delivery teams and customers to ensure that the product strategy is followed correctly, by participating in showcases, retrospectives, and planning meetings
- Facilitate Product Backlog Refinement cadences and ensure the inputs are suitably ready for refinement and the outputs meet an agreed Definition of Ready standard
- Be a great listener and communicate clearly!
- 5+ years of experience being a Business Analyst
- The passion to work in a client-facing role
- Experience in Business Analysis stream of work (requirement gathering and analysis, business modeling, process analysis etc) and in creating appropriate product documentation
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience in working on mobile application products, iOS or Android, and Mobile Web
- Experience with workshop facilitation, conducting meetings, and strong presentation skills
- Exposure to AGILE ways of working
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Free Bootcamp classes weekly/lunch sports activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Mumbai, Berlin)
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.