Tigerspike is a digital services company improving people’s lives through technology. We work on exciting projects and we’re looking for a Mid/ Senior UI Designer based in Melbourne, who enjoys a challenge, to join us. You’ll work with talented and passionate people, who love what they do, in an informal, yet high-energy office. So, if you have a passion for innovation and thrive in a collaborative environment then read on...
Concentrix Tigerspike Melbourne is currently remote until we move into our brand new office in April, but don’t you worry we still have the same awesome vibe! We’re an inquisitive bunch with a strong feedback culture. We enjoy continuous learning through regular Lunch & Learns, Women in Leadership Workshops, Tech Seshs, with knowledge sharing spanning further than work-related topics. Friday quiz usually ends up bulking up our general knowledge, too! What you will soon realise is that we are like family in the Melbourne office, we catch up over coffee hangouts or virtual bootcamp, we look out and support each other and most of all we like to have fun!
Tell me more!
As a UI Designer, you will have the ability to dive into solving complex business challenges for our clients and creating innovative, effective solutions.
Variety is one of the best parts about working at Tigerspike as you’ll gain experience across multiple industries that range from NGOs to Retail to Travel. Working closely with our clients, you will have the opportunity to work at varying stages of a product’s lifecycle on both consumer and enterprise solutions on different platforms.
You'll work with highly talented, cross-functional teams of passionate people in an informal, yet high-energy environment.
- Have a good understanding of the balance between what is viable for the business, desirable for the user, and technically feasible
- Turn solution ideas into tangible deliverables
- Effectively communicate using fundamental design principles of shapes, colours, texture and space
- Have phenomenal attention to detail, taming those pesky pixels to create beautiful solutions
- Be open and are not afraid to speak your mind and passionate about exploring, experimenting and learning new things every day
- Have a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context, medium and platforms you’re designing for
- Know when and how to push the design direction within the constraints of your projects
- Be someone who doesn't want to be doing the same old thing you can copy from Dribble. You love to be challenged and pushed outside of your comfort zone to grow, learn and deliver solutions that provide real value to business and users
- At least 5 years of professional work experience as a user interface or visual designer, preferably from a consulting or agency setting (end to end design solution)
- Strong knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android, Windows and Responsive web solution and of contemporary design and development methodologies (including atomic design, live style guides, responsive design principles)
- Strong skills and are proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Omnigraffle and Keynote
- Already built a strong portfolio with a focus on the entire project process, approaching problems and defining decisions, along with examples of work products and deliverables produced
- Skills develop design concepts that put users first while catering to key business goals
- A good understand and recognise the importance of how data and analytics can inform design solution
- Bonus - Native mobile experience is highly desirable and experience working in a true Agile environment is a bonus
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Free Bootcamp classes weekly/lunch sport activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Mumbai, Berlin)
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Concentrix Tigerspike does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Concentrix Tigerspike employees, or any other organisation location. Concentrix Tigerspike is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.