Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company improving people’s lives through technology. We work on exciting projects and we’re looking for a User Experience Designer, who enjoys a challenge, to join us in our Brisbane office. You’ll work with talented and passionate people, who love what they do, in an informal, yet high-energy office. So, if you love variety, have a passion for innovation, and thrive in a collaborative environment then read on...
Concentrix Tigerspike in Brisbane is our newest office. We opened in 2019 and since then our team has experienced exceptional growth off the back of some amazing work done around new business, project delivery, and client innovation. So far we’ve been working on a large project with frontline government services, providing key services that are fundamental to the safety and wellbeing of citizens. We love what we do in an informal, yet high energy office. We have supported each other through the challenges of a growing office and also managed to maintain our team spirit and culture throughout the changes. Also, we’re super: we love superheroes, super fun lunchtime sports, super long Friday lunches, and super yummy homemade cupcakes.
- Gain experience with multiple industries that range from NGOs, Food and Beverage, Transport, the Airline industry, Government, and Services and have the chance to work on products are varying stages in their lifecycle
- Be someone who is a thinker, problem-solver, and someone who is a lover of all things design to join our growing team of designers
- As a UX Designer, your primary tool at Concentrix Tigerspike will be your empathy with users, creative and analytical thinking, and understanding of human behavior and psychology.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team; leading user research activities and conceptualising solutions based on research insights
- Work alongside highly experienced designers who you’ll learn from and teach in return, challenging each other and pushing each other to grow
- 3+ years experience working in a UX design role
- Proven experience inspiring clients and turning ideas into world-class experiences
- Previous experience working in an agency or for a consultancy
- Native mobile experience is highly desirable
- A solid background facilitating workshops/effectively running stakeholder workshops
- Confident stakeholder management skills and the ability to persuade
- Knowledge of Human-Centered Design principles
- Solid experience in requirement gathering through workshops, interviews, and research
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a bonus
Ultimately, you thrive when you’re in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and you’re, comfortable with ambiguity. You’re proactive, have a sense of entrepreneurship, and work well autonomously.
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A monthly phone bill allowance
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Free Bootcamp classes weekly/lunch sport activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Mumbai, Berlin)
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Concentrix Tigerspike does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Concentrix Tigerspike employees, or any other organisation location. Concentrix Tigerspike is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.