At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
We’re passionate about designing product and brand experiences which are delightful and intuitive, experiences which simplify shift work for our customers.
As Interaction Designer, you’ll work closely with a bunch of energetic creatives to design highly-engaging, on-brand animations and videos. Your work will support a variety of global platforms, including our marketing website and social/digital channels, as well as our web and mobile apps. You’ll be excited about bringing our product and overall brand identity to life, always finding new ways to engage with our customers and prospects.
In this role you will:
- Work with digital marketers to conceptualise and design animated ads/campaigns for our global social and digital channels to help drive acquisition
- Work with growth and product marketers to design product videos which showcase new product features and Deputy’s unique selling proposition to help boost customer retention and drive conversion
- Work with product designers to design animated illustrations for use across our mobile and web apps
- Work with our Content & PR teams to create customer case studies and brand videos
- Be a fantastic story-teller, working with marketers to craft storyboards for digital campaigns
- Be excited to understand the impact of your work, tracking metrics to know how people interacted with your designs
- Be passionate about designing experiences which people love, seeking to understand who our users are, and how Deputy helps them
- Be passionate about growing in your craft and sharing your knowledge, participating in design team critiques and working with design-mates to help each other thrive
- Collaborate with the design team to evolve and elevate our brand identity
- 2+ years experience working within a creative team
- Ability to design and export animations for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social)
- Experience storyboarding and editing video content
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, prioritising deadlines and moving projects forward
- Ability to articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and coworkers
- Ability to giving and receive constructive feedback
- You’ll be surrounded by highly skilled designers
- You’ll be supported to always progress and learn
- You’ll learn how to always push further and challenge creativity limits
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative and passionate people who dream big and take risks
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Check out why our customers love us: GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now