As an Office Services Lead and Executive Assistant, you will be the first point of contact and the ‘face’ of Empired.
A warm welcome sets the scene for all interactions with every person who walks into the office and one of your key priorities will be to act as an ambassador of the culture of the Company. You will be in the front line to build engagement both internally and externally – by representing a positive and professional impression from the moment people walk in the door. The role is also to assist the local Business Leadership Group, as required, with ad-hoc administrative tasks for the Leadership team as well as provide Executive Assistance.
Remuneration will be offered commensurate to skills and experience.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, as you manage front of house needs and ensure that the client facing and shared areas are functional and professional at all times.
- Assisting with a variety of activities of reception, office management, and administration and your number one priority is to be an exceptional Empired ambassador and showcase the Empired brand.
- No challenge is too big or too tough; your ‘can do’ attitude will see you as a trusted and valued member of the team, ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- You will liaise with the Corporate Administration team/s and provide support and back up nationally – sharing the workload accordingly
- Support the leadership team at Empired with day-to-day support such as booking meetings, catering, coordinating functions, booking travel and accommodation
- Be the liaison point for all building related matters
- Manage and negotiate relationships with travel and other suppliers
- Carry out delegated employee on-boarding and off-boarding tasks. This includes tasks such as
- Ensuring a clean desk space, preparing and delivering new starter packs, and carrying out facilities inductions for new starters
- Organising farewell cards and coordinating farewell lunches at the manager’s request
- Liaising with cleaning staff to ensure the office is cleaned appropriately
- Coordinating workshops and other internal functions
- Assisting the local sales team with sales administration tasks, including order management and CRM updates
- Play a key role in Microsoft Partner related activities, including managing the reporting of Empired deals back to Microsoft and uploading deal information into Microsoft Partner Centre
- Assist the Marketing team with local marketing events - eg. managing invites, registrations and catering.
- Assist the Recruitment Team with ad hoc candidate management tasks
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced, capable and confident in verbal and written communication
- Experienced in the provision of high levels of customer service
- Demonstrated capability to be dynamic and problem solve
- Attention to detail, proven organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience across the Microsoft Office suite
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading-edge solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to or apply online and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Apply for this position