Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As part of the Australian Operations leadership team, this is a newly created role will help drive our programs to uplift staff performance and customer outcomes across all operations functions related to our business both locally and in offshore support and compliance teams.
We're looking for a self starter that can help us build this capability from scratch and set the standard in performance for our expansion markets and wider business.
What you'll do:
- Working across our local AU+NZ team and outsourced support centres you will enable the teams success and growth through:
- Helping the operations team bring in the right people to make a successful team
- Developing and delivering onboarding and role training programs
- Connecting front line agents to the wider business through escalations processes and feedback loops
- Creating agent content and support design sources of truth
- Monitoring and supporting management of performance of team members
- Enabling access and improvement to internal tools
What you bring:
- Experience in support content management and designing training programs
- Ability to create new processes across a wide number of staff and drive engagement in these programs
- Advanced stakeholder management skills and able to communicate well to senior leaders and across different geographies
- The willingness to learn new processes and develop skills at a fast pace
- Experience working in a global environment preferred
- Experience in FinTech or start-up experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.