OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hello. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney’s Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 400 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’).
Purpose of the Role:
This role will be critical in delivering OFX’s e-commerce verticals growth strategy. Reporting to the Head of Enterprise and Partnerships, this role will lead OFX’s portfolio expansion of the cross-border e-commerce market by winning and expanding new partnerships and clients.
This role is perfect if you like an excellent commission structure, and thrive when you have the responsibility to source, close, and grow your deals.
We are looking for:
- An entrepreneurial sales professional to join our A&NZ Partnerships and Enterprise team with a pure hunter mentality.
- Thrive with the autonomy of owning the entire sales process for the e-commerce vertical.
- A strong team contributor, who operates with the same professionalism in both internal groups, external partners / clients and is known to be/become the subject matter expert in the e-commerce vertical.
- You will have a strong commercial acumen and able to present commercially viable deals for both the partners and OFX.
Your role is directly responsible to:
- Grow new revenue for the A&NZ business by establishing new partners. You will be assigned an annual target with quarterly milestones.
- Actively engage and lead prospects through the pipeline and grow through to matured revenue generating accounts.
- Support several strategic initiatives each year to assist the Head of Enterprise & Partnerships deliver to the corporate strategy.
- Develop and execute partnership and sales strategies to help us reach our product and commercial objectives within the e-commerce vertical.
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to senior OFX stakeholders on how we can continue to strengthen our partner network.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge, skills, experience
- 4+ years’ experience within a sales and or partnership environment
- Strong product understanding in payments and e-commerce
- Desired; Existing relationships / strong network with referral partners in e-commerce
- Proven sales / account management skills including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability, and a high tempo approach to making every hour count.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity. Underpinned by a strong commercial acumen with the ability to communicate across the breadth of the partner, team and wider company.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business both internal and with partners.
What it's like working at OFX:
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
Global markets move fast and so do we. We work across borders and time zones, which helps make the world feel a little smaller. From San Francisco, Toronto to London, Dublin, Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong & Singapore, there’s always a colleague to help.
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards.
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually.
- Always keep learning. Drive your own learning with LinkedIn learning, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning.
- We take pride in having a work/life balance and flexibility; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. Our OFXers enjoy Birthday leave to celebrate their birthday however they choose.
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also online), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!