OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hello. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney’s Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 400 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’).
OFX is looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional to join our A&NZ Partnerships and Enterprise team to grow and expand an existing partnership portfolio across numerous verticals. To succeed in this fast-paced and friendly environment, you will have a hunter mentality, and enjoy the autonomy of owning and leading the entire sales process. You should be confidant, a team player and should be very comfortable to leverage your existing network of prospects accomplish your mission.
This role is perfect if you like an excellent commission structure, and thrive when you have the responsibility to source, close, and grow your own deals.
Purpose of your role
The Partnerships Manager hunts, develops, signs, and grows partnerships with strategically important partners. The Partnerships Manager represents the entire range of OFX’s products and services to the target verticals that you are allocated to grow.
Your role is directly responsible to:
- Grow new revenue for the Australian business by establishing new partners. You will be assigned an annual target with quarterly milestones.
- Actively engage and lead prospects through the pipeline and grow through to matured revenue generating accounts.
- Support several strategic initiatives each year to assist the Head of Enterprise & Partnerships deliver to the corporate strategy.
- Own the verticals, grow your portfolio, and make OFX the dominate strategic partner in the accounting space (AFR Top 100 firms), employee benefit offerings, global mobility providers and corporate alliances.
What you do:
- Work closely with the Head of Enterprise & Partnerships to support the entire sales process: prospecting > closure > pilot deployment > managing partner relationships.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned segments. Measured by a consistent monthly, quarterly, and annual acquisition of new active partners.
- Target partnerships with - accountants (AFR Top 100 list), employee benefits programs, global mobility providers and corporate alliance’s.
- Demonstrate how OFX service can extend the business and assist the clients of potential partnerships.
- Show ability to communicate the details of foreign exchange in a correct, simple, and effective manner.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
Knowledge, skills, experience:
- 5+ years’ experience within a sales and partnership environment.
- Proven sales / account management skills including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- A strong commercial acumen with the ability to communicate across the breadth of the partner, team and wider company. You have the ability and dedication to ensure that all people are taken on the journey.
- Appreciation of the value / importance of the account and the ability to balance the needs of the organisation and the client's organisation.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business both internal and with partners.
What it's like working at OFX:
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
Global markets move fast and so do we. We work across borders and time zones, which helps make the world feel a little smaller. From San Francisco, Toronto to London, Dublin, Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong & Singapore, there’s always a colleague to help.
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards.
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually.
- Always keep learning. Drive your own learning with LinkedIn learning, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning.
- We take pride in having a work/life balance and flexibility; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. Our OFXers enjoy Birthday leave to celebrate their birthday however they choose.
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also online), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!